- These helmets are all available with a choice of shield options. We recommend either a double or electric shield for snow use.
- Injected thermal plastic resin shell
- GE LEXAN scratch-resistant optical shield
- Dual layer EPS
- Recessed ear pockets, with ready-to-use pouches for communication devices
- Two adjustable front jaw vents, an upper intake vent, plus four rear exhaust vents provide superior airflow
- Removable hypo-allergenic washable lining
- Includes removable snow chin curtain and snow breath guard
- DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE-22-05P safety approved
- Fabric helmet bag included
- Electric Shield (Snow)
The electric shield is a great choice for the snowmobile enthusiast where harsh temperatures and inclement weather play a factor.In most cases, fogging is eliminated, giving the rider maximum visibility.
Due to its insulated design, the double shield reduces or eliminates fogging for the rider, allowing for better visibility.
Intake - Front Jaw and Two front Vents
- Exhaust � Two Top Rear and Two Bottom Rear
Customers also viewed