- Covering your cranium is step one in any all-mountain adventure, and the Troy Lee A1 Drone Helmet offers you just the protection you want before saddling up. Like it's big brother, the A1 MIPS, the A1 Drone uses 16 vents to keep you cool on the ride and features the removable Coolmax liner to aid in moisture wicking and comfort while fighting odor-causing bacteria. It also features the same in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS impact foam, but skips the MIPS technology sitting between your head and the helmet, which allows Troy Lee Designs to lower the cost to a more budget-conscious range.
- The A1 Drone is built with an extended shell in the back, which is ideal for trail and enduro riding, as it provides extended protection from big hits. In the event of an accident, this lower design can protect your temporal and occipital lobes. This makes the helmet ideal for those looking for more coverage than many open-faced helmets, without springing for a full-face. It features an adjustable visor for shielding your eyes on bright days, and two different systems for dialing in the fit. The rear retention system is adjustable in three positions for those with different shapes of heads, and the back ratchet system fine-tunes the security of the helmet without excess movement or slop.
- Trail-ready helmet for blasting berms without fear
- Durable in-mold construction soaks up harsh blows
- Large front and rear vents promote cooling airflow
- Coolmax liner wicks away sweat and fights odor
- Retention system dials in a comfy, customized fit
- Adjustable visor shields you from glaring sun and unwieldy branches