Premium Scorpion craftsmanship at a price that is still lower than the competition. Answering the call for a MotoGP caliber helmet, Scorpion created the EXO-R2000 as an entirely new design that compromises nothing whether at the track or on the street. Using Scorpion�s own special composite blend, a shell was formed that stays light and strong while its 4 shell sizes ensure a perfect fit. A channeled EPS liner combines with the AirFit� Liner Inflation System to create an interior that stays comfortable and flows plenty of air. From the dual density foam to the sleek and symmetrical face shield and the titanium d-ring, the Scorpion EXO-R2000 helmet has the detailing to be the envy of motorcyclists everywhere.
- TCT� Composite Shell-Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT� (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- 4 Shell Sizes- R2000 uses 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners for optimal weight, fitment, and comfort
- EverClear� No Fog Faceshield-Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield included)
- Pinlock� 100% Max Vision� ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO� 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- AirFit� Liner Inflation System- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
- KwikWick II� Liner Fabric-anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry, liner is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit� cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll-Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec� Ratchet System-Easy, Secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation-Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Face Shield Lock/Vent System-Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System-Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by emergency medical personnel
- Titanium Double-D Ring - High strength titanium D-Ring system with industry leading durability
- Certifications: SNELL M2010/ DOT
Note: Helmet comes with a clear shield, NOT the tinted shield shown.