The lightweight DBX 3.5 neck brace offers premium protection and was tested and proven to reduce neck forces, thereby reducing your chances of a serious neck injury by up to 43%.
The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders� body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is key for reducing neck forces. It also has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 43% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- In-molded PC shell with a polyamide reinforced EPS construction for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear removable thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body�s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable Thoracic to ensure optimum fit
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC