Made in EBC's own factory in Bristol, England, the EBC Kevlar® series has now been renamed NAO series or Non-Asbestos Organic, although they still use the famous Dupont Kevlar® fibre in conjunction with other high tech fibres that have come on the market. The NAO series are a superb all round value-for-money replacement for all levels of motorcycle and are still extremely popular with many riders who prefer the "feel" of organic pads. NAO series are fully TUV tested and KBA certified and conform to the new ECE R90 brake regulations. EBC is at the forefront of this technology and will be the first on the market to offer Reg. 90 approved pads and packaging. Most EBC organic pads have expansion grooves which reduce noise and prevent cracking. The aramid fibre compound with non-ferrous particles helps to prevent surface "scorching" under load.
- The world's #1 selling organic disc brake pads
- Made with DuPont Kevlar
- Provide excellent stopping power without noise and rotor galling, even on polished rotors
- Fingertip control and strong, predictable brake response
- Pads are sold per caliper.
*Please note the picture may not resemble actual item for your application.
- 1978-1979 Suzuki GS1000 Notes: Front
- 1977-1979 Suzuki GS550 Notes: Front
- 1979 Suzuki GS750L Notes: Front (2 sets required)