- Mid-length, road Touring Gore-Tex� boot designed for comfort and convenience on long distance adventures and everyday riding in all weather conditions.
- Full grain leather construction gives excellent durability and long lasting comfort.
- Full Gore-Tex� internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
- The boot shaping is engineered to give form fitting comfort for long days on the bike with a toe box construction to improve riding control.
- Front and rear accordion flex zones are specifically designed for the low height profile of the boot offering low resistance forward and back movement.
- Convenient wide entry system with large Velcro secured shin flap, backed by a weather proofing gusset offering easy entry and precise fit.
- Ankle mounted loop strap ensures additional and adjustable security.
- Double density ankle disk protection is mounted under the leather outer medial surface while a molded protector sits within the outer surface ankle panel.
- Structured, re-enforced shift pad protects the upper foot.
- Internal shock resistant shin reinforcement mounted under the leather outer surface with heat pressed Astars logo.
- Rear reflective insert for a better visibility.
- Textile collar inner lining is comfortable and durable.
- Robust toe box and external heel counter mold provide impact protection and structure to the foot hull of the boot.
- Contoured high modulus polyamide insole includes an embedded shank reinforcement.
- Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outer sole.
- The New Land Gore-Tex� boot is CE certified.