- Full grain leather main upper for durability and comfort is hand-finished for a distressed, vintage effect. No two pairs are the same.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement gives structure support and impact resistance.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR� membrane subtly integrated into chassis for ultimate performance against wet penetration and greater comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Vintage-styled quilted and padded shift guard offers comfort, protection and durability.
- Zip closure on medial panel plus adjustable leather leg strap and metal eyelet lacing closure system to ensure easy entry and highly personalized fit. Zipper is offset to avoid contact with bike.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with lining on top for comfort.
- Alpinestars� new anatomical foam-backed dual density PU ankle disk protection.
- FIRM DRYSTAR� is CE certified EN 13634:2010.