- Multi-panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand, with leather on palm and thumb.
- Features an innovative heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction OUTDRY�, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers for lighter, improved fit and greater dexterity and comfort.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Primaloft 100g and 80gr insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The material�s advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating from cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
- PU-coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike�s controls.
- Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector for class-leading protection.
- Touch screen compatible fingertips for use GPS/smartphones.
- Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips to increase flexibility and fit, reducing rider fatigue.
- Alpinestars� patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear.
- Long, gauntlet cuff construction with Hook and loop grip closure helps seal out elements and provides additional coverage.
- Reflective print to increase rider visibility.
- THE EQUINOX OUTDRY� GLOVE is CE certified level 1.