- Upper construction features oiled leather for high levelsof comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Subtly incorporated lateral and medial ankle protectorgives support and resistance for impacts.
- Front bellow made from smooth matte rubberized finishingoffer superior comfort, control and support.
- Rear bellow made from reflex microfiber for high visibility and flexibility.
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plusfoam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with hook and loop grip closureupper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- Inner TPU ankle protectors double density onlateral and medial side for protection.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offercomfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Alpinestars� DRYSTAR� waterproof and breathable membrane layered betweenupper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected forexcellent feel and comfort and safety.
- Alpinestars� exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsoledesigned for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with lining on top.
- The CAMPECHE DRYSTAR� is CE certified EN 13634:2010.