- CE Certified riding garment. The suit fully conforms to CE Standard: EN13595-1
- CE Certified shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, and tibia protectors
- 1.3 mm premium grade leather for high performance impact and abrasion
- Aramidic stretch chest insert to further improve fit and feel
- Inner cuff and ankle adjustment improves range of fit and comfort
- Critical displacement perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation
- External Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) technology shoulder, elbow, and knee protectors
- Aero hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
- Multiple external perforated leather panels with foam
- Large accordion stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- Aramidic stretch panels on sleeves and crotch areas to further improve fit and feel
- Removable, multi-panel construction, inner liner and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation
- Inner waterproof pocket
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding
- Multiple snap button system to integrate Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon protector
- Neoprene comfort edge around collar and cuffs prevents skin chafing
Posted by Jonathon on Sep 9th 2017
This suit is amazing! Top quality, great fitment, and it look great too.
I'd say the fit is true to size. I'm 5'7" tall, 38in chest, and usually wear a size 29 or 30 in my jeans. The fit is spot on with the 48euro/38US. No excess leather anywhere, sleeves are near perfect, and a back protector fits in just right. Snug, but not tight. I can still stand upright with it zipped, though it does tug just slightly at the crotch.
If I had to give one critique, it would be that the hip armor is tricky to get placed right.
If you're on the fence between this suit and another, get the Atem.